The work of Human Resources is to recruit, support and retain talented and qualified employees. We are committed to providing prompt, courteous, and quality customer service to our faculty, staff, and community. We accomplish this by supporting:
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Quality Staff
- Managing Employee Relations
- Providing Outstanding Service in Workers’ Compensation, Insurance Management, and HR Information Systems
- Supporting Substitute needs across the district
- General support in the retention and ongoing development of quality staff
Please use the information provided as a starting point in your career journey with our district. If you need additional assistance, please contact Human Resources at (531) 299-0240.
E-Verify & EEO
The Omaha Public School District participates in the E-Verify Program. E-Verify is an internet-based system that allows employers to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.