Omaha School Employees' Retirement System (OSERS)
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 4:00 p.m.
Teachers Administrative Center, 3215 Cuming Street, Board Conference Room – 2nd Floor, Omaha, NE
1. Roll Call
2. Action on September 2, 2021, Regular Meeting Minutes
3. Discussion / Action Ice Miller Compliance Audit Update
4. Discussion / Action Nebraska State Investment Officer Update on OSERS Investment Performance as of June 30, 2021
5. Discussion / Action Cavanaugh Macdonald Presentation on Economic Assumptions for OSERS 2017-2020 Experience Study
6. Executive Director’s Report
7. Trustee’s Report
8. Discussion / Actions on Payroll, Retirements, Deaths, Refunds & A/P
Next Meeting: Thursday, November 4, 2021
Public Comment is open for the February, May, August and November Retirement Board meetings only. Any other request or matter to come before the Retirement Board will be listed as an Agenda item. Public comment is an opportunity for the public to address the Retirement Board with comments and opinions.
Agenda items are subject to reordering at discretion of the board president, please attend the entire meeting to ensure you're able to hear any discussion.The Board reserves the right to enter into closed session is accordance with Nebraska Revised Statutes and the Open Meetings Act.
The Omaha School Employees' Retirement System (OSERS) manages retirement benefits for all full-time school employees. The OSERS office is located on the second floor of the Teacher Administrative Center (TAC) Building. Once you check in with TAC Security, you will be advised where to locate our office. The office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free parking is available in the lot directly east of the building.
Contact the OSERS office at (531) 299-0329 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.