Omaha Public Schools values community partnerships. Partnerships and collaboration are essential for helping students achieve their maximum potential. Family and community involvement has always been a cornerstone of public schools. All community partnerships must align to the Omaha Public Schools Strategic Plan of Action.
In order to provide services and/or programming in the Omaha Public Schools, all current and new service providers must complete the two requirements below.
- Verification of completed and current background checks for any of the service provider's employees, contractors, or volunteers who will provide services in the Omaha Public Schools.
- Submission of current certificates of insurance.
Completing the Request to Provide Services
- Completed requests are due no later than one week prior to the scheduled meeting
- Liaison will preview the request and contact organization contact for information
- Liaison will contact Principals/Program Director to determine interest in the program
- Requests are approved or denied based on Omaha Public School Policy 1401 and information provided on the Request to Provide Services
- Organizations will be notified by email regarding the disposition of their request
- Organizations whose requests are accepted must complete the background check and certificate of insurance process
- After current background checks and certificates of insurance are received at firstname.lastname@example.org, Principals/Program Directors and organizations will receive an emailed communication with the start date for the services to initiated
- Please email questions to Pat.Nedley@ops.org